The Linton High School Future Business Leaders of America chapter was chartered on October 15, 1984. Since its inception, Linton FBLA has grown into a successful Career & Technical Student Organization.
FBLA Mission Statement: FBLA inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.
Our program emphasizes nine goals:
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, & community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work